Cardio Health Portfolio
At the end of the term you will turn in a professional looking, organized folder or binder with the following information
1. Projected term fitness/nutrition/wellness goals and plans to achieve them – one overall fitness goal, one overall nutrition goal, and one overall wellness goal.
2. Records of the 3 fitness testing weeks completed in class
3. Graphs of your fitness tests
4. Total Fitness scores sheet
5. A 30 day exercise plan you create for yourself and will try to complete. This needs to be specific with activities and/or amount of time (you must justify what you are hoping to gain from this plan)
6. A 30 day record of what you actually completed and how it went. This needs to be as specific as the 30 day plan.
7. A one week healthy eating plan that you will try to follow - This must include specific foods and drinks for all meals and snacks.
8. The results of what you actually ate and if you noticed any differences - This must include specific foods and drinks for all meals and snacks.
9. A one page summary of a fitness, nutrition, or wellness article (must include actual article)
10. A one page summary of how your goals turned out. Did you meet them, did you have to change anything, and did you learn anything.
11. A paragraph on how you plan to continue to stay healthy and fit (or continue to get healthy and fit)
Most of this project will be started in class but completed outside of class time.
The Portfolio will be graded on completeness and appearance so plan wisely, be professional, and be creative.
Portfolio is due May 16th. 20 points extra credit if handed in on the 12th, 10 points extra credit if handed in on the 15th
Placer High School > DEPARTMENTS > Physical Education / Health Department > Marcia McKenzie > Cardio Health >