Create your own commercial/short story
Object: In this activity, you will plan a minimum one minute commercial or short story to help teens cope with the peer pressures to try an unwanted substance.
1. Work in a group of no more than 5 to brainstorm ideas, characters, and a message for a minimum one minute commercial (most students do much longer)
2. Develop 6 storyboards that reflect what happens in your commercial.
3. Create a script of the commercial
4. Create the actual audio video project
1. Story boards
3. Commercial May 18th
1. Message, be original and must contain some actual facts. Remember the idea is to stop people from trying drugs.
2. 6 storyboards
3. Fully illustrated
4. Fully colored
5. Prepared location, be aware of your surrounding if in a public place
6. Legal props
7. Appropriate language
8. An ANTI message
9. All involved in the actual commercial. Only filming does not count
10. At least one minute
Placer High School > DEPARTMENTS > Physical Education / Health Department > Marcia McKenzie > Cardio Health >