Outcomes: Students will create an original logo using Adobe software (Illustrator and Photoshop) and the three C's of design. The logo can incorporate initials, last name, first name or any combination. Students will use internet-based software to research logos (history, purposes, considerations when creating one,etc) and then they will design their own.
Skills: ISTE Standard(s):
- Using Photoshop and Illustrator tools
School Wide Linkage:
- Using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to create original graphics
- #1 Creativity and Innovation: Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology.
- #2 Communication and Collaboration: Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
- #3 Research and Information Fluency: Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- #4 Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making: Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- #5 Digital Citizenship: Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior.
- #6 Technology Operations and Concepts: Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations.
PROJECT 1: Logo Development
PROJECT 2 Team Logo Development
- Follow the same process for creating a personal logo but aim your logo to represent your team. This logo needs to incorporate a slogan as well.
- Famous Slogans
- Sample Sticker Package prepared for print and CADD cut