Placer High School‎ > ‎Counseling‎ > ‎

Work Permits

Work permit applications may be obtained from Mrs. Robles in the Counseling Office. Students are required to maintain a 2.0 GPA. We would prefer you have the job before requesting a work permit, since the permit is specific to the company you work for. If you have questions, please email, call or stop by the Counseling Office.

Mrs. Robles