Have you received this card in the mail lately?
1. What is the Placer High School Alumni Directory?
The Placer High School Alumni Directory is a publication produced specifically for Placer High Alum. The 315 page book includes three main sections
2. Who collects the information?
Harris Connect is under contract with Placer High School to produce a publication of its constituents. Harris Connect uses research vendors to augment the list and increase the likelihood of contacting the constituents so they can update their data for the official records of the school/organization. This gives the alumni/members a greater opportunity to confirm or provide correct data and to reserve a copy of the custom-made publication. Constituents do not have to purchase in order to be listed, however the publication itself creates a wonderful opportunity for alumni/members to reconnect or get back in touch with each other.
3. I am concerned about the privacy of my data?
4. Why do I have to call? Can't I just fill out an online form?
Harris Connect requires you to call to verify the identity of the person giving the information. Online forms allow anyone to post info for anybody.
5. Do I have to buy the book to be included?
No purchase is necessary.
6. I found errors in the 2007 publication. Who do I contact to correct it?
Any questions or errors in the alumni directory need to be directed to Harris Connect who collects all of the data. Please do not contact Placer High School regarding any errors in the publication. Harris Connect can be contacted at 1-800-877-6554
7. Can I purchase the Alumni Directory at Placer High School?
No. All directory purchases must be made through Harris Connect. Placer High School will not be selling them.
8. Where do the proceeds go?
The majority of the proceeds of the Alumni Directory go to Harris Connect, although a small percentage of the sales is sent to Placer High School.
Placer High School >